My passion…

This is pretty much my passion…soccer is a huge part of my life and it always will be. I don’t think anyone can ever change that either. I have been playing soccer for as long as i can remember. My parents are always right beside me supporting me in my games and telling me it will be okay when i screw up in a game. I always give a 110% in my soccer games so i know when i look back someday on my past i know that i don’t have to regret anything that as happened on the field.

soccer-field

2 thoughts on “My passion…

1. Dear Smiley, 🙂
    I can tell that soccer is a passion. It’s even in your blog URL. I’m a teacher in Iowa and I’ll be visiting your blog during the student blogging challenge. I hope you are ready to begin next week! I’m excited. I have 36 seventh and eighth graders who are in the challenge too.
    Keep writing and have fun. I’ll look forward to watching you share your genius with the world!
    Regards,
    Mrs. Krebs

2. Thanks soo much for reading my posts it means a lot too me. I am looking forward to talking to you and maybe some of your class. i will try to update my blog as much as i can or whenever we get another blogging assignment. Ha im kind of exicted too. thats a lot of students, yet again you have 7th and 8th graders so i understand..(: